|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Power Connection||Single Phase|
|Overall Accurcay||Class 1 & Class 2|
· Sushma Force Calibration System basically consists of a rigid stationary frame, the movable frame, motorized daylight adjusting system, hydraulic cylinder which transfers the force, high precision hydraulic power pack, Controlled by a touch screen Display, with course and fine control
· The reference standard and unit under calibration (UUC) are positioned in the machine and loaded in series. The reference standard is always in compression mode while we can calibrate the UUC in both compression & tension mode
· The force is produced by the high precision Hydraulic Power pack and transfers the pressure to the hydraulic cylinder which was mounted on the top plate.
· The motorized movable frame is used to adjust the daylight depending on the size or type of the force proving instrument
· It is designed to reduce or eliminate the friction between the Reference Loadcell and the UUC. This is important since friction can create huge errors in measurement leading to courser uncertainties. Axial loading is ensured through the system along with the right adapters and fixtures. These machines are capable of generating forces to better than 0.05 % of applied force. However, it depends on the accuracy & measurement uncertainty of reference force measurement device
· The reference sensors can be interchanged easily based on the capacity of the UUC, along with adapters if any. Further the reference standard used can be a compression loadcell which is less expensive than a universal loadcell which is calibrated for both tension & compression modes
· The first weight of the frame is nullified by a special weight balancing mechanism.